COURT AND ARBITRATIONA lawyer's help in court may be needed, both for a private person and for an entrepreneur, who finds himself in a difficult position and tries to protect his interests. Our company is ready to represent your interests in arbitration and referees courts, guaranteeing a qualitative result and maximum protection within the law.
Tasks performed by the arbitration courtThe services of a lawyer in an arbitration court are always needed, this will help to defend their civil rights. At the moment the arbitration court performs the following tasks:
- Defends the legitimate or challenged rights of persons conducting entrepreneurial or other activities that are directly related to financial matters;
- Ensures the availability and ubiquity of litigation for people carrying out economic activities;
- Public proceedings under the current legislation. The consideration of litigation and taking a decision shall be taken within the allotted time. Legal services in the arbitration court will be needed for both parties of the conflict to represent their interests legitimately;
- Promotes the formation of respect for the law and the inevitability of punishment for committing an offense.
- Settlement of disputes between parties during their business activities or any other type of activity that involves a financial aspect;
- Maintaining statistics on the cases examined, their characteristics, setting precedents;
- Facilitating the prevention of a violation of the law, which will be implemented economically or otherwise;
- Making connections at the international and regional level, according to the set rules.